Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Sunday 23rd July 1972




Rev. Derek Prime

Paul and I went back down to Meadowbank to train for the first time in a couple of months or so. I quite enjoyed it and it was good to be back. Although I haven’t been doing any running I’m generally very fit just now. We spent the day there and sneaked on to the tennis courts for a few hours before going up to Charlotte Chapel. The minister the Reverend Derek Prime took our training bags for us and put them in a side room. 

Moira Cameron

Afterwards we went to the YPM which was quite good all of course enhanced by the charms of Moira Cameron. I might be getting a game of tennis with her. She’ll be good as being at Mary Erskine’s School she’ll have been taught how to play the game properly unlike me who’s just a natural. Back to Oxgangs; Paul’s staying overnight which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment