Friday, July 12, 2019

Monday 19th July 1971


Colinton Mains Park Photograph Alan Clark

A wee change to last week. I kicked off week two of the holiday week with a game of tennis so I was back down at Colinton Mains Park tennis courts. Because it's the summer holidays there's a different set up. You have to book and hire the courts. There's also a play scheme thing on too; different games and sports are organised by the council for the kids on holiday; it's not bad. 

In the afternoon I tootled around the City Hospital wards selling the Evening News'. I'm hoping these girls come up tonight; we'll just have to see; fingers crossed. 


In the early evening I settled back on the couch with my chips 'n juice and watched some T.V including Belle Sebastien and the Horses and Here's Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment