Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday 6th August 1972



It's maybe a Sunday but there’s still milk to do but the streets are pretty empty and quiet. I went down to Meadowbank and took part in the training. I’ve been a few times this week, almost more than in the previous few months combined. I think with seeing it on telly and with the Olympics coming up that that has something to do with it. 

Bob Langley

As there was no Paul Forbes I went down to Nana and Gaga’s for lunch and relaxed there all afternoon. I watched Bob Langley walking ‘The Pennine Way’ - I quite like him.  


After an early tea Gaga gave me a lift up to Charlotte Chapel which I always enjoy. 


I like the structure; it’s always interesting; it’s pitched at a pretty good level with some humour too; and the people who attend are really lovely. Afterwards the YPM went back to Liz’s for a drink of juice before coming home. A nice Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment